A gentle thinning that will not stress, or damage the hair.
- A smooth withdrawal.
- This blade leaves for a natural settling feel and results in an aesthetic as if the cut was done several weeks ago.
- The ACRO YURAGI ZERO very gently removes just 10% of the hair with each cut allowing for a precise refining for that perfect sculpted look.
- Blender X Thinner Combo
21 teeth • Cutting Ratio 10% • Blade/Teeth Position: Regular
- The ACRO YURAGI 4 removes slightly more hair at 15% cut ratio. This tool creates a delicate finish leaving fine blending for “lived in” texture.
- Thinning Shear
21 teeth • Cutting Ratio 15-20% • Blade/Teeth Position: Regular
- The ACRO YURAGI 6 creates depth while removing bulk all without leaving a cut line. The 6 is the most popular model within this series.
- Thinner X Texturizer Combo
19 teeth • Cutting Ratio 25-30% • Blade/Teeth Position: Regular
- The ACRO YURAGI 10 is a texturizer. With a cut ratio of 40%, it is proper “chunker” with the signature Acro handle & straight handle shank.
- Texturizing Shear
16 teeth • Cutting Ratio 35-40% • Blade/Teeth Position: Regular
(Yuragi K, offset handle)
* Lefty available upon customization
Cobalt Alloy Extramarise ll